All Directors/Principals of Constutuent/Affiliated Colleges
Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Odisha
Sub:- Introduction of Spoken Tutorial IT/ Software Training program.
University recommends all the Colleges (B. Tech, M.Tech, B.ARCH, B.PHARM, MBA, MCA etc )to submit the planning of Spoken Tutorial Software courses for the academic year 2016-2017.
About Spoken Tutorial Training:
Its about Internationally rewarded Project IT training initiative powered by MHRD, Govt. of India (http://mhrd.gov.in/) name Spoken Tutorial Project - IIT Bombay. Spoken Tutorial program,which is aimed at providing FREE of COST software training to all students across India through distance learning mode and is an NMEICT (www.sakshat.ac.in), Govt. of India initiative.This training helps in improving software knowledge as well as in skill development, which is important for Job/ Employability. Each course is designed for self-learning.
Details about the Courses:
- Software include Linux, LaTeX, Scilab, PHP&MySQL, Python, Java, C/C++, OpenFOAM, Blender, Oscad etc..E-Brochure
- Value Addition to their existing Syllabus. BPUT Matching Courses Departmentwise
- Made available completely FREE of COST including Certificates.
Next Steps To Be Done by College :
The Principal to Identify 1 Faculty Coordinator to start the training in the college. Nominated Faculty Coordinator (FC) to complete the following activities before 30th July 2016.
- Complete the Registration. Click here for: Faculty Coordinator Registration
- Download Course Material from our Website :Course Download Link
- FCs to upload the Master Batches. Click here for: Master Batch Upload link
- FC to fill the Semester Training Planner forms. Click here for Semester Training Planner (STP) link
Involvement of BPUT
University will monitor the progress of this training program in all the colleges. Every college is encouraged to fill the monitoring tracker uploaded on website.
Support from IIT Bombay team
Help to select courses and complete filling the BPUT Tracking & monitoring Form followed by STP on Spoken Tutorial Website.
Complete guidance from start to each and every college/ faculty coordinator on Registration, getting the course materials, tests and certificates.
Key Contacts :
BPUT Office : Director. Placement and Industrial Training
Prof. Motilal Dash , 8763004100,email@example.com
IIT Bombay : Training Coordinator
Swati Dongardive: firstname.lastname@example.org,8693020666
Sudeha Shirke: email@example.com, 9769288893